Vacancy Sales employee
22 March 2021 / by: Personeelszaken
What does your day look like?
You start the day with a good cup of coffee or tea, after which you start up your laptop. You check your mail and agenda. Today there is an appointment at a company that wants advice on a renovation of its production hall. After a short spar session with your colleagues, you will know exactly who your customer is and you will be well prepared with the right company presentation and videos. You ensure that you are already 2-0 ahead on arrival! At the customer you give good advice on how the production process can be fully optimized with the most advanced production line. After a good conversation, you get to work at the office and work out a competitive offer that seamlessly matches the customer's wishes. Suddenly a company video passes by on LinkedIn, where beams are still stacked by hand. You don't hesitate for a moment and approach the company for an introductory meeting.
A selection from your range of duties
- Generating leads and new business through, among other things, acquisition
- Relationship management: maintaining and expanding existing and new relationships
- Translating market and customer wishes into commercial opportunities
- Taking care of and creating your own customer presentations in collaboration with the marketing department
- Making quotations and the further follow-up
- Conducting after sales conversations
- Answering customer questions in the technical and commercial field
What we really think is important
- You have completed a commercial education at least at MBO / HBO level with an interest in technology
- You have a commercial drive, see opportunities and possibilities
- You are fluent in Dutch and master the German and English language
- You are commercially strong, customer and service oriented, innovative and resistant to stress
- You are in possession of a B driver's license
- The most important thing is your motivation, independence and entrepreneurial spirit!
More importantly, this is what you get!
- Market comfort salary
- Opportunities to grow
- A workplace where you have everything available
- Challenging and varied job
- A pleasant and informal working atmosphere
- Appropriate employment conditions
- Selling a unique product in Europe
Where will you end up?
You will work in a young, dynamic family business where pleasure in your work is paramount. The informal atmosphere creates a close bond where people work hard with a nice dose of humor.
We've got you curious? We are certainly curious who you are! Send your motivation letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org attn. HR and we may soon be drinking a cup of coffee!
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.