Vacancy Electrical Engineer | Duivestein®
11 April 2023 / by: Personeelszaken
This is a versatile position whose duties include on-site commissioning, troubleshooting (on-site or off-site), conversion, maintenance and repair work on-site.
- MBO working and thinking level, obtained through work experience and/or education
- Knowledge of connecting, installing and programming control cabinets
- Several years of work experience as an electrician
- Assembly of the machines
- Willingness to travel
- Flexible, no 9 to 5 mentality
- In possession of driving license B
- A full time job
- The opportunity to work with a unique product within Europe
- A challenging and varied job
- A pleasant working atmosphere
- A healthy and dynamic international company
- Appropriate terms of employment
Where will you end up?
You will work in a young, dynamic family business where pleasure in your work is paramount. The informal atmosphere among us creates a close bond where hard work is combined with a good dose of humor.
Have we got you curious? We are certainly curious who you are!
Send your motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org t.a.v. personeelszaken or click on the 'apply now' button.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.